Parsons Peebles offers a total repair service for all AC & DC motors and generators, traction motors and alternators.
Our fully equipped workshops across the UK can deal with all manner of electrical repairs supported by our team of experienced and highly qualified workshop engineers.
With lifting capabilities over 100 tonnes, together with our unique full load testing (up to 13.8kV) and automated winding machines, Parsons Peebles are best placed to provide a wide range of rotating equipment services and repairs. Our Rosyth branch has capability up to 100 tonnes and full load testing.
Our services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days per year in our workshops as well as on customer sites ensuring we offer fast and efficient service to minimise your downtime. Our dedicated teams work around the clock to ensure successful completion of your repair.
- Repair / Refurbishment and rewind of AC / DC motors and generators, Traction motors and generators and alternators.
- Full load testing – direct load up to 8 MW 60 Hz
- Noise & vibration analysis
- Full rewinds
- Dynamic balancing
- Modification of bearing designs
- Shaft replacements
- Hazardous equipment recertification
- All Services undertaken in our factories achieve AEMT standard
- HV formed coils in one week
- VPI Capability
- Automatic laser under-cutter
- Automatic tig welder
- Full fabrication turnkey services from design to installation
- Heavy lifting capacity (100 tonne)
- Dedicated rewind facilities
- Servo motor repair and test facility
- Electrical test facility up to 11000v
- SKF Baker test equipment
- Condition based monitoring and thermography services
- Laser alignment services
- Control panels – we can design, modify and manufacture control panels for many different types of applications. Bespoke control panels.
- Electrical circuit design – We use specialist design software.
- CompEx trained electrical engineers