We are looking for talented employees who show initiative and a desire to succeed in business. In instances where we have no open job opportunities, we continue to welcome enquiries and CVs from potential future employees.
Current job vacancies within Parsons Peebles include:
The primary role and responsibility of the Internal Sales role is actively locating and winning new business as well as developing existing customer accounts.Key Responsibilities:
• To develop and manage sales of After Market Services within defined territories.
• Generating high quality sales leads for the business.
• Working to KPI’s as set by the Internal Sales manager.
• Setting appointments for sales consultants to meet with potential customers
• Liaise with other members of the sales team and technical experts
• Identifying potential opportunities for new business within other parts of the company.
• Following up on sales enquiries from customers.
• Account management when required for existing customers.
• General sales administration as required.
Relevant Contacts in relation to Key Responsibilities:
Internal: Branch Manager; Workshop Manager; Sales Team; Project Managers
External: Customers; Suppliers; HSE, contractual compliance
Person Specification – Qualifications:
• A’ level Maths and English or similar qualification
• Familiar with excel, word and PowerPoint
• Ability to produce and present sales data
Person Specification – Skills & Knowledge:
• Excellent sales skills and a proven track record of achieving KPI’s.
• Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with senior executives.
• Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed.
• Previous experience in an internal sales role within a similar business
• Able to manage quotation records and use sales information effectively
• Skilled in finding and getting through the door of potential customers
• Nurturing and growing business from key accounts
• Able to discuss technical issues knowledgeably
• Skilled in negotiating and closing deals
• Able to work unassisted when required and confident in making decisions
• Skilled in building customer and supplier relationships
• IT literate with written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness to learn new skills and group related information
• Encourage and actively pursue ‘team’ work ethic with colleagues
• Understand the technical aspects of Service Delivery
• The ability to sell to new and existing clients
• Dynamic, confident and target driven.
• Articulate with an excellent telephone manner.
• Persuasive and persistent yet friendly and personable.
• Well organised with plenty of initiative.
Person Specification – Experience:
• Experience selling within an internal sales team selling after-market services.
• Effective management of workload focusing on priorities and deliverables.
• Experience in outbound telesales/customer service with a B2B focus.
• Experience in working towards goals / targets
• Experience of working to deadlines and will flourish under pressure
Further enquiries – Nicola Cook, 01179 820 081